Skycoin Digest: Skywire Meshnet Project [INFOGRAPHIC]
1. Skywire objectives:
- Increase broadband competition.
- Provide an alternative to ISPs.
- Enable communities to build ISPs on user operated infrastructure.
- Create a global open access mesh network, or “meshnet.”
2. Skywire is a new privacy protocol.
- Low Latency
- High Performance
- Privacy Preserving
- Supports Operation Over Wifi
- Supports Clearnet Operation
3. Open access and privacy preserving.
- Anyone with a client can connect to a Skywire node.
- Traffic passing through your node cannot be traced to you.
- Nodes forwarding traffic can only see the previous and next hop.
- Third parties cannot link packets to a stream or user.
- Third parties and forwarding nodes cannot read contents of traffic.
Translation bounty for Русский, 한국어, 日本語, 中文: 2 SKY
Translation bounty for other languages: 1 SKY
Read about the Skycoin Bounty Program